Myrtle Hilliard Davis offers a sliding fee program to help reduce barriers to access to healthcare services for our patients. The sliding fee scale applies to patients without health insurance & also do not qualify for Medicaid. The sliding fee scale is based on household size & the poverty guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services & its Board of Directors. Myrtle Hilliard Davis provides high quality & affordable health services. Patients are required to meet the income eligibility by submitting one or a combination of the following for proof of household income:
- A couple of your most recent check stubs for all members of the household
- Letter from employer stating annual income
- W-2 forms for all family members for previous year
- Federal Tax return from previous year
- Social security/entitlement statement from previous month
- Letter from Division of Employment Security
Click here for the Sliding Fee Scale 2017
The annual income for the household must be calculated & documented in order to receive a discount as mandated by federal rules governing Federally Qualified Health Centers. Patients must complete paperwork provided by Registration Services before being seen under the sliding fee program. For additional information contact Registration Services at the site nearest you.
Acceptable Forms of Proof of Income
- State issued identification or passport
- Proof of residency
- Last TWO consecutive paycheck stubs
- Most recent unemployment compensation letter showing full weekly benefits
- Current award letter for everyone in household receiving Social Security disability, retirement, survivor benefits & or SSI.
Social workers are part of the health care team at MHDCHC & help you manage your conditions & treatments along with your Primary Care doctor
Our licensed social workers offer counseling & support & will help you connect with the appropriate resources.