What is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
The patient centered medical home is a team-based model of care.
- MHDCHC patients form a partnership with their care team to provide high levels of comprehensive healthcare.
- Your team works together to provide patient education and support to make well informed decisions regarding your own health care.
- Your care team will collaborate with other specialists including mental health and substance abuse treatments.
- MHDCHC patients access services and communicate with their team at any time of the day by accessing our Patient Portal, phone or an office visit.
- MHDCHC’s medical home is designed to provide excellent, quality care as a personalized plan to help our patients reach their health goals.
- MHDCHC’s approach and commitment to quality and compassion builds strong relationships with our patients and staff.
If you have any questions about our Patient Centered Medical Home, please talk with your provider at your next visit or call to talk with one of our Care Coordinators today.